Performance Management Program
Senior Personnel Secretariat Performance Management Program
This website provides an overview of the Performance Management Program for senior personnel, including deputy ministers, associate deputy ministers, individuals paid in the GX salary range, Chief Executive Officers of Crown corporations and heads of agencies.
The objectives of the Performance Management Program are:
- to encourage excellent performance by recognizing and rewarding the achievement of results that are linked to business plans and government objectives, and the demonstration of leadership competencies; and
- to provide a framework within which a consistent and equitable approach to performance management can be applied.
Performance Management – Further Information
For more information on the Performance Management Program, please consult the Reports of the Advisory Committee on Senior Level Retention and Compensation and the Performance Management Program for the Executive Group (EX) in the Public Service. You may also search the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat website.
- Performance Management Program for Deputy Ministers, Associate Deputy Ministers, and Individuals Paid in the GX Range
- Performance Management Program for Heads of Agencies and other Governor in Council (GiC) Appointees Eligible for Performance Pay
- Performance Management Program for Chief Executive Officers of Crown Corporations
- Annual Performance Pay Results
- Performance Management - Learning Resources
- Date Modified: