2013-14 Report on Plans and Priorities
This page has been archived for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Archived pages are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting the Web Service Centre.
Strategic Outcome and Program Alignment Architecture
The image here illustrates the Program Alignment Architecture of the Privy Council Office for 2013-14.
At the highest level of the Program Alignment Architecture is PCO’s Strategic Outcome, which is “The Government’s agenda and decision making are supported and implemented and the institutions of government are supported and maintained.”
PCO’s Strategic Outcome is supported by five Programs:
- Program 1.1: Prime Minister and portfolio ministers’ support and advice, supported by five Sub-Activities:
- Issues, policies, machinery and appointments;
- International affairs and national security;
- Intergovernmental affairs;
- Legislation, parliamentary issues and democratic reform; and,
- Prime Minister’s and portfolio ministers’ offices.
- Program 1.2: Cabinet and Cabinet committees’ advice and support, supported by two Sub-Activities:
- Operation of Cabinet committees; and
- Integration across the federal government.
- Program 1.3: Public service leadership and direction, supported by two Sub-Activities:
- Renewal and human resources management of the public service; and
- Management of senior leaders.
- Program 1.4 Commissions of inquiry
- Program 1.5 Internal services
- Date Modified: