2011-2012 Part III - Departmental Performance Reports (DPR) - Privy Council Office
This page has been archived for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Archived pages are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting the Web Service Centre.
Internal Audits and Evaluations
Internal Audits (current reporting period)
|Name of Internal Audit1||Internal Audit Type||Status||Completion Date2|
Audit of Cabinet Confidences Functions3
|Audit of Corporate Governance3||Assurance||Completed||2012–134|
|Audit of Accounting Officer Responsibilities, including Risk Management3||Assurance||Completed||TBD5|
- Preliminary list of audits as identified in the PCO 2011–12 Report on Plans and Priorities for completion in the 2011–12 fiscal year – at March 31, 2012, the four (4) other audits originally included in the 2011–12 RPP table (the audits of Security, Financial Planning and Forecasting, Accommodation Management and Building Services, and IT Management and Service Delivery) are still planned for future years, subject to changes in titles and dates due to shifts in audit priorities or availability of resources.
- Actual/planned date of Deputy Head (Clerk of the Privy Council) approval as known at March 31, 2012.
- Audit titles were revised as follows:
- Audit of Cabinet Confidences Functions originally titled Audit of Cabinet Papers and Confidences;
- Audit of Corporate Governance originally planned as Audit of Corporate Governance and Accounting Officer Responsibilities; and
- Audit of Accounting Officer Responsibilities, including Risk Management originally planned as Audit of Risk Management.
- Audit work was completed in fiscal year 2011–12; approval of final audit report occurred in 2012–13.
- Audit work was completed in fiscal year 2011–12; approval of final audit report expected in 2012–13.
Evaluations (current reporting period)
|Name of Evaluation||Program Activity||Status||Completion Date|
- PCO is classified as a Small Department or Agency (SDA) under the Treasury Board Policy on Evaluation. With limited exceptions, application of the Policy to SDAs is deferred until otherwise directed by the President of the Treasury Board. As an SDA, PCO conducts evaluations as appropriate to the needs of the department. No evaluations were conducted during 2011–12.
- Date Modified: