Audit of Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness
The figure presents in graphic form the structure of the SecOps Division and the five direct reports to the Director. For each direct report, brief information is also provided to identify key responsibility areas. The five direct reports (the first two of which are highlighted as the Operations components of SeCops) and their key areas of responsibility are:
- The Physical and Personnel Security Unit - key responsibility areas include (i) the Corps of Commissionaires and (ii) Security Clearances;
- The Crisis Management Cell - key responsibility areas include (i) the Situation Room and (ii) the Operations Centre;
- The Emergency Management and Infrastructure Unit - key responsibility areas include (i) Planning and Development and (ii) Treasury Board Submissions;
- The first Senior Policy Analyst - key responsibility areas include (i) Policy, (ii) Policy on Government Security, and (iii) Continuity of Constitutional Government; and
- The second Senior Policy Analyst - key responsibility areas include (i) Awareness Training and Exercises, (ii) the Management Accountability Framework, (iii) Business Planning, (iv) Research and Development, and (v) the Corporate Risk Profile.
- Date Modified: