This page has been archived for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Archived pages are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting the Web Service Centre.
Auditor General of Canada Reports
- "Follow-up of Recommendations in Previous Reports (Chapter 28): The Canadian Intelligence Community – Control and Accountability" – December 1998 (Cat. No. FA1-1998/3-29E ISBN 0-662-27369-9)
- "The Canadian Intelligence Community – Control and Accountability – 1996, Chapter 27" – November 1996 (Cat. No. FA1-1996/3-27E, ISBN 0-662-25137-7)
Senate Committee Report
- "The Report of the Special Senate Committee on Security and Intelligence" – Chairman: The Honourable William M. Kelly, 1999.
House of Commons Special Committee Report
- "In Flux But Not In Crisis – The Review of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service Act and the Security Offences Act – 1990" (Cat. No. XC2-342/1-37, ISBN 0-660-56254-5).
Solicitor General Canada Report
- "On Course: National Security for the 1990s – The Government's Response to the Report of the House of Commons Special Committee on the Review of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service Act and the Security Offences Act – 1991" (Cat. No. JS42-47/1991, ISBN 0-662-58112-1).
- Date Modified: