Copyright © 1996-2011 Privy Council Office
Bureau du Conseil privé
Central Post Office (Ottawa Postal Station B) - Bibliography
- Directory of Designations of National Historic Significance of Canada, Confederation Square National Historic Sites of Canada.
- Federal Heritage Buildings Review Office. Heritage Character Statement, Postal Station B. 1987.
- Hunter, Robert. ‘The Central Post Office, Ottawa.' Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada: Bulletin. Vol. 7, No. 6. June 1982.
- Johnson, Dana. Nineteen Federally Owned Properties, Sparks Street, Ottawa, Ontario. Ottawa: Federal Heritage Buildings Review Office. 1985?
- ‘Monuments, World Wars I and II.' The Canadian Encyclopedia. Online version. downloaded 03-03-10.
- “Noffke, Werner Ernest, 1878-1964, Ottawa.”. downloaded 26-02-10.
- ‘Notes on Materials and Equipment, Post Office, Ottawa, Ontario.' Royal Architectural Institute of Canada: Journal. Vol. 17, No. 9. September 1940.
- ‘W.E. Noffke.' Wikipedia. downloaded 26-02-10.
- ‘Winged Victory.' The History of Metropolitan Vancouver. downloaded 26-02-10.
Back to article